a labrador that becomes a magician is called a labracadabrador i know this for a fact
talking iphone apps copying each other is amazingly disturbing
- When did you join Tumblr?: … I think it was around 2010? I can’t say for sure.
- Why did you join Tumblr?: Curiousity, mostly.
- What kind of blog do you have?: Personal/Creative Dumping Ground
- How many posts do you have?: 798, this post excluded.
- How many likes do you have?: 581
- How many messages do you have?: 8
- How many blogs do you follow?: 95 - Apparently Tumblr starts to not show posts if you follow over 100?
- How many followers do you have?: Right now, 28. It tends to hover around that area.
- How often do you change your theme?: I do tend to get rushes of “I WANNA MAKE A NEW THEME RIGHT NOW”, but I haven’t had one of those in a while.
- How often do you change your icon?: Not often.
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: doofdoofrawr, bisyss
- Do you track any tags?: bisyss, dorohedoro and planescape torment
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: Not especially? I guess it’d be kind of like choosing a favourite child.
- Do you often hit post limit?: Never.
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: Occasionally. Mostly stuff I’m too much of a coward to attach my name to, though I’ve never sent negative stuff.
- Do you ever get anon hate?: I don’t get anon anything, period.
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: :(
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: I made a “Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff”-themed Keep Calm poster (forgive me, it was before those were completely driven into the ground) that ended up going around a few Homestuck blogs.
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: Variety. There seems to be a blog for pretty much anything.
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: Anti-SJ blogs and posts are a self-perpetuating ouroboros of shit.
so i cut my hair
I think my sexuality is that bit in thrash metal songs where the snare goes from on-beat to off-beat.
… Don’t act like you don’t know what I mean.
Favourite fonts (a resource list):a theme for murder | ambulance shotgun | angel tears | bebas neue | arvil | bambi bold | cassanet | century gothic | cooper black | couture | disco | eraser | franklin gothic | geared slab | gladifilthefte | habarahand | intro | kabel | leafyshade | oldystyle | ranger | snickles | walkway | muchaco | airbag | metropolis | IM fell flowers | tetradecorative | ruritania | reed of love | lucida sans unicode | bookman old style | lobster | ptf nordic | xtreem | feast of flesh | blanch | justus | brokenmustangs
Is that breakcore? (takes your venetian snares vinyl and snaps it over my knee) guess it’s brokecore now fucker
From the Queen’s Blade combat books.
This is so bad, I really don’t know what to say…
This is one of the most painful things I’ve seen while running this blog.
I don’t even have boobs and my boobs hurt looking at this.